Thu : Showers Late - 63°
Fri : AM Showers - 58°
Provided By Yahoo! Weather
General Contest Rules for Artistic Media Partners, Inc. Stations
(Fall Promotion 2010 - SB)
These are the General Contest Rules for the Spring Promotion/Contests 2010 – SB (“Promotions”) being held on Artistic Media Partners, Inc.’s (AMP) WNDV-FM, WZOWFM, WSMM-AM, WDND-AM or WPNT-AM in South Bend, IN. If you ever have a question please call the station at 574-273-9300 extension 244.
Specific contest rules may apply.
Artistic Media Partners
3371 Cleveland Road
South Bend, IN 46628
Sponsor: WNDV, WZOW, WSMM, WDND, WPNT
Retail Value of each prize to be given:
U93 – Payroll
Quantity Retail Value Odds of Winning
1 prize per hour $30 per Indeterminable based on the
20 days (9 hrs/day) per hour number of people listening and
Amount won determined by listening of other participants.
WZOW – White Trash Christmas
1 per day $20 Indeterminable based on the
(4 tickets per prize pack) number of people listening and
1 weekly winner $500 Odds of winning are 1 in 5 once
Grand prize Trip to Cleveland $1,700 Odds of Winning are 1 in 4 of those
That have won the weekly prize
1. Promotions are generally open for participation only by those listeners residing
in the twelve county Indiana/Michigan service area, defined as Berrien, Cass, and St.
Joseph County in Michigan, LaPorte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, LaGrange, Starke, Marshall,
Kosciusko, Fulton, and Pulaski counties in Indiana.
2. Contests and Promotions are not open to AMP employees, current and
previous, subsidiaries or agents, employees of co-sponsoring participants in various
contests, employee's and co-sponsor's immediate families, employee's and cosponsor's
household members, prior AMP or sponsor employees, and all other radio
broadcast, television, electronic or print industry employees.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter the Promotions.
4. Participation in Promotions constitutes permission of all contestants and winner
for Fall Promotion 2009 - SB and participating sponsors to publicize and/or broadcast
the contestant's name, image, photograph, character, likeness, voice, entry and the
fact that he/she participated in and/or won the contest. There will be no additional
5. Certain prizes may be mailed to winners at the discretion of AMP with no prior
arrangements or approval. No date sensitive prizes, weighed prizes or cash value
prizes will be mailed. AMP is not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
6. Any qualifying prizes must be picked up at the station during regular business
hours (8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday - closed Holidays) within 30 days of
winning or prize will be forfeited.
7. When the winner(s) of a Contest or Promotion are determined by a random
drawing, odds of winning are determined by the eligible number of entries.
8. When contesting is done on air, odds are determined by the number of people
listening who attempt to participate in each contest.
9. When a Contest or Promotion requires on-site registration, all entries must be
completed, by hand, at the registration point. Entry blanks may not be removed from
the registration site and returned later. Participants may enter once per event unless
otherwise specified. Anyone found entering more than once will be disqualified.
10. If entry is required in any Contest or Promotion, all entries must be received by
the specified entry deadline.
11. All Promotions participants must be at least 18 years of age. If a minor wins a
Promotion, then in that case the prize may be awarded in the name of a parent or
legal guardian if specifically approved by Artistic Media Partners Inc Management.
12. Only one person per household may qualify or win on WNDV, WZOW, WSMM,
WDND, or WPNT for any 30 day period. In the event that two members of the same
household qualify or win, the 2nd qualifier or winner will be disqualified and removed
from the contest and his or her prize will be available for another contestant. Same
household is defined as living at the same residence.
13. Valid state identification (ex. Driver's License/ID Card) is required to claim a
prize or participate in any Contest or Promotion. In order to claim prize(s), winners will
be required to show proof of identity and may be required to execute an affidavit of
eligibility release/prize acceptance form and a W-9 tax form. Noncompliance within 10
business days of prize(s) being awarded may result in winner's disqualification or an
alternate winner being selected.
14. Contestants must use their true, legal name and address when participating in
Promotions or they will be disqualified and prize forfeited
15. AMP may, at its discretion, designate judges for each Contest or Promotion. In
the absence of a specific judge named for any contest or promotion, then in that case
the Program Director or Station Manager of AMP will serve as contest judge. These
contest judges will determine the winner(s) in all contests and promotions. All
decisions made by the designated judges are final. By participating, contestants agree
to be bound by all contest rules and the decisions of the judges.
16. AMP and contest sponsors are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected,
damaged, incomplete, illegible or postage-due/mail entries, telephone system or
equipment failures, telephone line or technical problems, misdialing, human errors or
acts of God.
17. Unless otherwise specified, all entries become the sole property of AMP and will
not be returned or acknowledged.
18. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and cannot be transferred or assigned
unless otherwise noted. No substitutions or cash awards in lieu of prizes are allowed
unless otherwise specified.
19. Participants waive any and all claims of liability against AMP contest sponsors,
their affiliates, employees, agents, their families and members of their households
from any accident, loss, and/or injury occurring as a result or consequence of
contestants' participation in contests or promotions and/or winners' acceptance or use
of prizes awarded such Contests and Promotions.
20. AMP reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value.
21. Winners assume any and all tax liabilities that may be applicable and related to
claiming of prizes over a certain value. In other words, contests and promotions are
subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and are void where prohibited or
restricted by law.
22. AMP and/or participating sponsors will issue a 1099 tax form for all prizes
valued at $600.00 or more, including multiple cash prizes to the same winner adding
up to $600.00 or more over the course of a given year. By claiming prize(s), winner
agrees to accept the estimate of fair market value placed on prize(s) by AMP and/or
23. When prize consists of admission to a concert or ticketed event and the event is
postponed, rained out or cancelled, AMP and/or participating sponsors will not be
responsible for replacing the prize.
24. Winner(s) are solely responsible for insurance (when required), other prizerelated
expenses as may be specified, gratuities, and all applicable federal, state and
25. Winner's names and copies of contest rules are available by sending a selfaddressed,
stamped envelope to: Contest Rules, 3371 Cleveland Road Suite 300,
South Bend, IN 46628. Or, you can pick them up by stopping by the AMP offices
located at the same address during normal business hours.
26. These rules may be changed or altered at any time without prior notice.
Specific Contesting for Fall Promotion 2010 – SB
27. U93 – Payroll - Starting October 25, 2010, U93 will play U93 Payroll promotion.
Throughout the week days of the contest U93 will encourage all listeners to “apply” for
the U93 Payroll online at www.u93.com. Each hour starting at 8am and ending in the
4pm hour, a random name will be called from the applicants. That person then has 9
minutes and 29 seconds to call in to win that contest. Once a person has won a
contest, they will remain on the U93 Payroll until such time as another random name
is called and that person calls in within the allotted time. During the time that the
winner is on the U93 Payroll, the will win $30 per hour. The money will accumulate for
as many work hours (M-F 8a-5p during the contest) as the individual remains on the
payroll. Winners who end the day on the U93 Payroll will have the opportunity to start
earning money on the next work day at 8am until such time as a new U93 Payroll
employee wins or the contest is over. U93 will give away no more than of $5,400
during this promotion. The promotion will end on November 19th, 2010 at 5pm.
28. WZOW – White Trash Christmas – Starting November 8, 2010 and continuing
through December 3, 2010 WZOW will play the White Trash Christmas contest one
time per day between 6am and 8pm. No contests will be played on 11/25 or 11/26.
Each weekday listeners will be cued to call in to the studio to win that day’s event.
Caller number seven at 574-675-9977 will win automatically. The prize is a four pack
of tickets to Stimulators valued at a total of $20. No more than one prize will be given
away each weekday during the contest. Each person that wins a prize will be edible
to win the weekly prize of a tattoo from The Tattoo Shop and a VIP room at
Stimulators valued at approximately $500. Grand prize will be given away on the
December 8th as a name will be drawn from the 4 weekly prize winners.
RULES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE: Mon-Fri 8-5p at 3371 Cleveland Rd. Suite 300, South Bend IN 46628 - (directions are at the top of U93.com)
Your Station For